- Written by Mark Vignola
- Published on 16 December 2010
- A Home Theater Build Project - Part II
- Page 2: A New Projector?
- Page 3: Video: From Progressive Scan to Video Processors
- Page 4: 1080p – to Full-HD and Beyond
- Page 5: Upgrade Path Considerations
- Page 6: Audio Considerations
- Page 7: The Current System: Video Chain, Audio, Other Equipment
- Page 8: Next Steps – Room Upgrades
- All Pages
Introduction: Home Theater Upgrade Path - Bringing it forward
In this installment I am discussing my upgrade paths and the decisions that went into each change: Video, Audio and Other cconsiderations, including power conditioners. I've presented the changes that I decided on in a chronological manner, as I think that many of us approach our decisions in this way.....at least I did. It is the nature of this hobby that we are always striving to make improvements in our equipment and subsequent experience. I had a good set-up, but was always watching, waiting and wondering where the improvements would come and what would happen next.