- Written by Piero Gabucci
- Published on 01 April 2013
Introduction to the PSB Imagine T2 Tower Speakers
I'd already begun the review for the Imagine Mini when I was offered the Imagine T2 introduced around CES in 2012. If I hadn't given enough admiration for the Mini in my review, let me reiterate as much, because they now sit at home on a shelf, I couldn't part with them.
Paul Barton, the main figurehead and icon of PSB is a soft-spoken but very passionate person. His reputation is admired by many in the industry, and most of them competitors. PSB has been able to deliver hit after hit, and all levels of performance and price, frankly consider them "a" standard.
Perhaps all the accolades Paul Barton received for the Imagine T tower speaker a couple of years ago inspired him to do what else, take it to another level - makes perfect sense to me. For your audio pleasure, PSB developed the Imagine T2 to what else, praise and more praise..
PSB IMAGINE T2 TOWER SPEAKERS SPECIFICATIONS
- Design: Five-way, Floor-standing, Ported
- Drivers: One 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter, One 4" Ceramic-filled Polypropylene Midrange, Three 5.25" Woofers
- MFR: 34 Hz - 23 kHz ± 3 dB
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Recommended Power: 20 - 300 Watts
- Dimensions: 40.6" H x 8.4" W x 13.6" D
- Weight: 42.6 Pounds/each
- MSRP: $3,498/pair in Dark Cherry, Walnut or Back Ash Veneers, $3,850/pair in High Gloss Black or White; USD
- SECRETS Tags: PSB, Speakers, Tower Speakers, Audio