- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 02 October 2013
Recently, we reviewed the Pass Labs INT-150 integrated amplifier, which is biased into Class A at about 5 watts, and leaves Class A into Class AB at 10 watts peak. It is a superb integrated amplifier. The INT-150's brother, the INT-30A integrated amplifier, is Pure Class A throughout its 30 watt output (into 8 ohms) specification. Chris Eberle originally reviewed the INT-30A in 2010, and in this review, I compare the INT-30A with the INT-150, and add bench tests which were not in Chris' review.
- Design: Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- Power: Pure Class A 30 Watts RMS x 2 into 8 Ohms, 60 Watts RMS x 2 into 4 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 36 kOhms Unbalanced, 18 kOhms Balanced
- Inputs: Two Sets XLR/RCA, Three Sets RCA
- Outputs: One Set XLR/RCA
- Dimensions: 7" H x 19" W x 19" D
- Weight: 60 pounds
- MSRP: $7,150 USD
- Pass Labs
- Tags: Pass Labs, Integrated Amplifiers, Amplifiers, Audio, Stereo