- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 22 August 2011
- Earthquake Sound Cinenova 7 Multi-Channel Power Amplifier
- Page 2: The Design of the Earthquake Cinenova 7 Power Amplifier
- Page 3: The Earthquake Cinenova 7 Power Amplifier In Use
- Page 4: The Earthquake Cinenova 7 Power Amplifier On the Bench
- Page 5: Conclusions About the Earthquake Cinenova 7 Power Amplifier
- All Pages
If you have a home theater, and want a high quality amplifier, don't need 500 watts per channel, but have speakers with low impedance, the Cinénova 7 should be on your short list. It has massive build quality, is priced with respect to that build quality, and has the sound to satisfy. It will drive several sets of speakers at the same time, due to its 2 ohm rating, so for custom installers, this is an excellent choice.