For live demonstrations where image and sound quality are mission-critical, audio and video manufacturers rely on Stewart Filmscreen to show products to best of their abilities.
TORRANCE, CA, & DALLAS, TX (CEDIA Expo) – Oct. 6, 2015 — Stewart Filmscreen® (http://www.stewartfilmscreen.com) Academy Award® winning manufacturer of high-performance projector screens, projector screen material, and specialty optical coatings—is partnering with top brands to optimize two-piece projection demonstrations at CEDIA Expo 2015, being held October 14–17 at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas. There, Stewart Filmscreen will provide screens for world-renowned audio/video brands that choose Stewart Filmscreen to demonstrate their products and educate their peers, partners, and prospective customers, both on the show floor and in training sessions.
“CEDIA Expo is a chance for audio and video manufacturers to show their new products with the best possible performance in order to make an impression on show-goers and press. Every year, we have manufacturers who rely on Stewart Filmscreen to make their projectors and speakers look and sound their best,” says Grant Stewart, President and CEO of Stewart Filmscreen. “We encourage CEDIA Expo attendees to not only visit our booth, but to check out our manufacturer partners’ booths to see Stewart Filmscreen-caliber images in action, across the entire convention center.”
Stewart Filmscreen’s manufacturer partners will show front-projection screens at their respective booths, including reference industry standard screens for video projection—StudioTek™ 100 & 130, GrayMatte 70, and UltraMatte 130—some in MicroPerf acoustically transparent models. Additionally, audio manufacturers who want top sound quality along with the highest image fidelity possible will demonstrate Stewart Filmscreen’s Tela™ 80, the new industry standard for woven acoustically transparent screens.
Front Projection Screens
- Sony Electronics, Booth 3710 – Stewart Filmscreen UltraMatte 130 Screen
- JVC Consumer, Booth 5332 – Stewart Filmscreen StudioTek 100 Screen
- Epson, Booth 4700 – Stewart Filmscreen StudioTek 130 Screen
- Digital Projection, Booth 5012 – Stewart Filmscreen StudioTek 100 & UltraMatte 130 Screens
- JVC Pro, Ballroom A1 – Stewart Filmscreen StudioTek 100 & 130 Screens
- Integrity High Fidelity (Dreamvision), Booth 3610 – Stewart Filmscreen GrayMatte 70 Screen
- Acoustically Transparent Front Projection Screens
- Quantum Media Systems, Booth 1300 – Stewart Filmscreen Tela 80 Acoustically Transparent Woven Screen
- James Loudspeaker, Booth 2805 – Stewart Filmscreen Tela 80 Acoustically Transparent Woven Screen
- Barco, Booth 1310 – Stewart Filmscreen StudioTek 100 MicroPerf Acoustically Transparent Screen
- Triad Speakers, Booth 4712 – Stewart Filmscreen UltraMatte 130 MicroPerf Acoustically Transparent Screen
About Stewart Filmscreen
Headquartered in Torrance, Calif., with additional manufacturing and satellite sales facilities in Ohio and Singapore, Stewart Filmscreen Corp. has been the consistent choice of discerning clientele around the world for more than 65 years. An Academy Award-winning manufacturer of projector screens, screen materials, and specialty optical coatings, aesthetic-conscious architects, consultants, systems designers, and property owners rely on Stewart Filmscreen for the perfect combination of superior image integrity, flexible design, and dedicated support, and we consistently deliver. With unparalleled ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing capabilities, Stewart can custom engineer a projection screen solution to meet nearly every need. Proprietary material science and innovative manufacturing methods allow Stewart to produce some of the most optically immaculate screens in the world, ultimately delivering an immersive experience that’s unrivaled in the marketplace. Simply put, if a screen can be imagined, Stewart Filmscreen can deliver it. www.stewartfilmscreen.com | @StewartFilm
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.