- Written by Chris Eberle
- Published on 22 July 2009
- Next Generation Home Products Remote Extender
- Page 2: Design of the Next Generation Home Products Remote Extender
- Page 3: Setup of the Next Generation Home Products Remote Extender
- Page 4: Next Generation Home Products Remote Extender in Use
- Page 5: Conclusions About the Next Generation Home Products Remote Extender
- All Pages
If you’re looking for an easy way to solve line-of-sight issues in your home theater control system, the Remote Extender is an excellent fix for an annoying problem. Whether you use a single, or multiple remotes, the Remote Extender allows you to control your gear more easily with no more than a battery replacement. Since the RF receiver supports both IR blasters and direct connection to an IR input, you can integrate the Remote Extender into an existing control system. With many RF-based control systems costing hundreds if not thousands of dollars, Next Generation Home Products has created a simple and elegant solution for the rest of us. Bravo!
Note: By the time you read this, Next Generation Home Products will have become Next Gen. Their new URL will be www.nghp.net. Only the name will change, all their products and services will remain.