- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 09 May 2011
Pass Labs is highly renown for their audio components, some of which operate in pure Class A. Besides preamplifiers and power amplifiers, they also produce phono preamplifiers (also called phono stages), having begun with the Aleph Ono in 1997. The XP-25 is their latest version, which was designed by Pass Labs engineer Wayne Colburn.
- Design: Solid State Phono Preamplifier (Phono Stage)
- Gain: Selectable 53 dB, 66 dB, 76 dB (Balanced XLR); 47 dB, 60 dB, 70 dB (Single-Ended RCA)
- MFR: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.1 dB
- THD+N: 0.005% MC Cartridge, 0.002% MM Cartridge
- Inputs: Two Sets RCA
- Ouputs: RCA and XLR
- Input Impedance: 100 pF - 750 pF (Selectable); 100 Ohms - 47 kOhms (Selectable)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Dimensions: 4" H x 17" W x 12" D (Each Chassis)
- Weight: 45 Pounds
- MSRP: $10,600 with Power Supply USA; $7,600 if you already have the power supply
- Pass Labs