- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 10 July 2013
Pass Labs is renown for their high end preamplifiers and power amplifiers, but they also have integrated amplifiers as well, which include the INT-30A and the INT-150. Here, we review the INT-150, which, as you can imagine from the model number, outputs 150 watts x 2 (into 8 ohms). It has the same massive build quality as the other Pass components I have reviewed, and also, its own distinctive sound, as I have found with the others.
- Design: Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- Power: 150 Watts RMS x 2 into 8 Ohms, 300 Watts RMS x 2 into 4 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 36 kOhms Unbalanced, 16 kOhms Balanced
- Class A Output: 10 Watts
- Dimensions: 7" H x 19" W x 19" D
- Weight: 60 pounds
- MSRP: $7,150 USD
- Pass Labs
- Tags: Pass Labs, Integrated Amplifiers, Amplifiers, Audio, Stereo