- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 06 May 2010
NuVision is a company that hand-builds LCD flat panel HDTV displays. So, instead of a mass produced TV, you get one that has a lot of fingers putting things together and then having tests run on that particular unit to make sure it meets all specifications. It uses top quality parts through and through. As a result, NuVision's 46" HDTV, the NVU46FX5LS, at $4,499 MSRP, costs more than mass produced models from other brands that could be as large as 65". So, what is it you would want to know about such a TV? The performance.
- Design: Edge-lit LED LCD 46" (Diagonal) HDTV
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Signals Accepted: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p@24/60Hz
- Inputs and Outputs: 4 HDMI, 1 Component Video, 1 Composite Video, d-Sub 15 (PC), 1/8" Headphone Jack, Stereo Analog Audio
- Audio: 10 Watts Stereo with Speakers
- Image Formats: 4:3, Panorama, Zoom, 16:9 and 1:1
- Frame x 5 (Repeats Each Frame 4 Times which Obviates 3:2 Pulldown)
- Frame Forward Motion (Interpolates One Additional Frame in Between Two Actual Frames)
- Deep Color and Lip Sync
- Dimensions: 25.8" H x 43.3" W x 1.5" D
- Weight: 40 Pounds
- MSRP: $4,499 USA (Optional Stand $199)
- Next >>