- Written by Mark Vignola
- Published on 16 December 2010
- A Home Theater Build Project - Part II
- Page 2: A New Projector?
- Page 3: Video: From Progressive Scan to Video Processors
- Page 4: 1080p – to Full-HD and Beyond
- Page 5: Upgrade Path Considerations
- Page 6: Audio Considerations
- Page 7: The Current System: Video Chain, Audio, Other Equipment
- Page 8: Next Steps – Room Upgrades
- All Pages
Next Steps – Room Upgrades
In the next section I'll be discussing upgrades one can make to any room to improve their performance independent of directly changing equipment. I'll talk about various upgrades that I did to the room to try and improve the video as well as discuss remote control and basic automation. I'll also address more advanced audio and video calibration options that are available to enthusiasts.