- Written by Chris Heinonen
- Published on 12 August 2010
- Logitech Squeezebox Touch Wireless Music Streamer
- Page 2: Design of the Logitech Squeezebox Touch
- Page 3: Setup of the Logitech Squeezebox Touch
- Page 4: The Logitech Squeezebox Touch In Use
- Page 5: The Logitech Squeezebox Touch On the Bench
- Page 6: Conclusions About the Logitech Squeezebox Touch
- All Pages
On The Bench
All bench tests were done using test files from an SD card on the Touch. I tested with both FLAC and WAV files and had no differences between the two results. Bandwidth for the 24/96 tests only goes out to 22 kHz due to an issue with the analysis software and Windows 7 that causes data above that to be unreliable. Once this is fixed I will update the tests with full spectrum results for 24/96 data.
With a 1 kHz tone, both 16/44.1 and 24/96 results are superb, with very low THD+N numbers of 0.0025% on each and one very small peak at 2 khz that is -95db below the tone.
With the 60 Hz - 7 kHz test tones, IMD was once again very low for both, coming in at 0.0015% for 16/44.1 and 0.0012% for 24/96. These are fantastic numbers and it looks like the Squeezebox Touch performs as well on the bench as it sounds in use.